Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user browsing this area accesses Flower Art Creation, accessible via the url: flowerartcreation.com. Browsing and placing a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site as stated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company: Flower Art Creation Ltd.
Headquarters: Via Senese 41R FLORENCE 50124
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which shall be deemed generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. You are encouraged to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these Terms and Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Flower Art Creation reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
Article 2 – Object
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, submission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on flowerartcreation.com and do not govern, however, the provision of services or sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their terms and conditions.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, you will need to fill out the form electronically and submit it following the relevant instructions.
2. It contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, pictures of each product and its price, the means of payment that you can use, the mode of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; how and when to return the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale including the Right of Withdrawal and Personal Data Processing Notice.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking that the data contained therein is correct.
5. The buyer will be obligated to pay the price from the moment the online order submission process is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Place Order” button at the end of the wizard.
6. When the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, you agree to follow the directions on the site and to provide your personal information correctly and truthfully.
2. Confirmation will in any case release Flower Art Creation from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. L ‘user agrees to promptly inform Taddei Store and Service of any change in their data at all times communicated.
3. If then the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, Flower Art Creation will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings are remedied.
4. At the time of the user’s first request for activation of a profile, Flower Art Creation will assign the user name and a password to the user. The latter acknowledges that such identifiers constitute the system for validating user access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that acts performed by means of such access will be attributed to him/her and will be binding on him/her.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his or her access data and to guard them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability should be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site and in the store of several users, products may be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after the order confirmation e-mail is sent, cases of partial or total unavailability of goods may occur. In this eventuality, the order will be rectified automatically with the deletion of the unavailable product and the buyer will be notified immediately by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, Flower Art Creation will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time that
Flower Art Creation became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1.Flower Art Creation markets:
● etc. plants, dried FLOWERS fresh FLOWERS living decor objects
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: flowerartcreation.com
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices
3. The price of the products shall be as stated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error. Site prices include VAT and “do not include” shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the shopping cart. It will be sufficient to follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment is made.
5. Payment can be made by:
Payment on Delivery
Article 8 – Delivery
1. Flower Art Creation ships nationwide.
2. Flower Art Creation will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 7 days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such an event, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to arrange for a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed upon time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
8. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and are explicitly highlighted when placing the order.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
1. Risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have accrued upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in connection therewith, including shipping charges, or upon delivery, should this occur at a later date.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e., any natural person acting on the site for purposes outside his or her business or professional activity, if any, this warranty is valid provided that the defect manifests itself within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser files a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was acknowledged by the purchaser; and that the online return form is properly completed.
3. In case of non-conformity, the purchaser who has entered into the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract with respect to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Article 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days under Art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 effective from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser in one order and delivered separately, the 30-day period shall run from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who wishes to exercise the right to cancel the purchase may send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The purchaser shall also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, set out in Annex I, Part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 which is not mandatory.
5. The goods must be returned to: Address via senese 41R 50124 florence
6. The goods must be returned undamaged, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As stipulated in Art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the receipt of the goods or until the buyer proves that he has returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in case the services and products of Flower Art Creation are included in the categories of Art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale should be void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions appearing in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Article 14 – Contacts
1. Any requests for information may be sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address Info@flowerartcreation.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: 055 222237 , and by mail to the following address: Address via senese 41R 50125 florence.
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy, without prejudice to any different overriding mandatory rules of the purchaser’s country of habitual residence. Accordingly, the interpretation, execution, and termination of the General Terms and Conditions are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the purchaser’s place of domicile or residence in accordance with applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 10/10/2022.